Ruby 101
I decided to base my act around the dubstep genre. I didn't want them to look to extreme as i wanted them to appeal to their target audience and represent in a realistic way young adults. I want the make up to be very subtle and no major colours as i want the music to do the talking. Their dress will be very casual and look like they are just on a day out tither rather than a photo shoot as this is not the sort of magazine i want to create. I decided to research the latest fashions and found out that army boots were inn so I ensure the whole band were wearing them. The shoot will be outdoors to show a natural environment and it represents them being free to explore which connects with their music as its very different to exsiting bands. The name of the band is Ruby 101, a name of which i created. The main focus of the band is Ruby Stafford, very similar to any other teenage girl you see walking the streets.The other members of the band are their to show people the great friendship of which they have. I will use images which represent the joys of being young by showing the band having a great tie and looking really quite natural. They want to show their audience its not all about the image its about the music they play/ create.
No comments:
Post a Comment