Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Question 5

How did you attract/address your audience?
I created a survey to find out how my target audience felt about my final product.





 I knew my audience would want something new and out there. I believe i have represented this by using a variety of vibrant fluorescent colours which are present in many night clubs as lighting and strobe lights to give a rave effect. Therefore i decided to interpret this when designing my product as by simply looking at the cover it is obvious what the magazine will be based around. I also decided that I would go for a really fun look magazine, I wanted my images to relate to the audience. To achieve this i used natural images of people who look similar to my target audience. I believe this enables the reader to feel connected with the artist. I took note of current fashion trends and used this when designing my artist. For example Ruby101 are all wearing military style boots as i know these are popular amongst young people.
 I decided to use a selection of new found artist which are just becomming famous this will attract my audience as they are all of a similar age and they can see how any average person as the potential to become something big.

No comments:

Post a Comment